Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a regarding some belonging to the reasons you should have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully wanted something to.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will find that it doesn’t matter how to patent an idea good an idea you might think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject an understanding that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here’s some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may already have a full-line of services not trying to add much more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to find their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your division. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to be able to you decrease.)
6. Include too many similar services that market is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea attracts a very small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Revenue sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort indicates of.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to see if they goes around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Goods or idea isn’t better than what is definitely on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and don’t need a clue who competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a service or product that is strictly like their current product and InventHelp Headquarters that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing compared to what is on its way out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, www.playinsideout.com etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. They have already received to correct idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down in keeping with that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and have a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, whenever they participate in a quick look on your patent they see that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly following due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and doesn’t cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, which means they can expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they never look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided about their line for that year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So do n’t need to go ahead and take risk becoming the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are simply a few with the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your put in that market and study part to make yourself as marketable as we possibly can.